This five-day programme teaches people managers how to adopt a coaching approach, in order to improve team communication and develop the capabilities of those they lead.
- Coaching as a manager – purpose, skills, impact
- Formal vs. informal coaching
- The mindset of a coach
- Coaching models and practice
- Listening and questioning skills
- Feedback models
- Coaching in conflict or high-stress situations
- Coaching for Performance
- Evaluation / Measuring Impact – how do I know my coaching approach is working?
Each day will incorporate pre-session preparation, in-class skills practice and interactive learning activities, and a post-session assignment. Optional supports that can be built into programme delivery include an emotional intelligence psychometric assessment, with coach feedback, and a bank of mentoring hours to support the application of learning.
Contact us to find out more.