Business mentoring offers cost effective, focused support for those in business. Our areas of expertise include;
- Reviewing and designing business structures
- Leadership and team development
- Performance management
- Business development, negotiations and sales channel strategy
- Marketing strategy and implementation
- Operational and productivity improvements
- We work with business leaders and their teams to develop practical skills and business growth strategies that directly impact the bottom line.
- We work with key personnel who are in a stretch stage of development, be it through a promotion or increased scope of responsibility, by helping them achieve challenging goals.
- Get the support you need, to make time to work on your business
- Access expertise and an external perspective to complement your existing knowledge and skills
- Gain new insights and the confidence you and your team need to move ideas forward, in the knowledge that there is clear business logic to your actions
- Clarify goals and put a clear plan of action to achieve your short, medium and long term objectives
Structured Session Plans
- Integrated Plan – half or full day of ‘on the job’ mentoring which integrates the use of training and facilitation skills – cost from €550
- Momentum Plan – ideal for setting and clarifying your goals and developing a clear action plan. It’s delivered over four 90 minute sessions – cost from €960
- Focused Plan – 90 minute one to one sessions, on demand, to address specific issues you may be experiencing – cost from €260
Sessions are held one to one, or with small teams, with the option of on-site or off-site meeting locations. Meeting preparation and research ensures quick results. Our approach blends a coaching, mentoring and training style of support. Evening sessions can be catered for, if circumstances require. Prices quoted are not subject to VAT.
Contact us to discuss what is going on in your business and together we will explore how we can add value.
Join us on air or online
Distinctions in collaboration with UpStarts.ie do a live Business Advice Clinic Show on Dublin City 103.2 FM the last Friday of every month at 1:30pm. Tune in or listen to the podcasts via our Blog. If you would like to submit a question for the next show, you can do so confidentially via UpStarts.ie or send us a private message. Our Facebook page is dedicated to the Business Advice Clinics. Help us drive business growth by posting a question or sharing your experiences.